Are you struggling with small business marketing? Can’t come up with clever marketing schemes? Need help “fixing” your business?
Melinda Emerson from the Huffington Post lists her most influential marketing books for Small Business owners. Emerson provides an array of literature, some that deal with effective marketing, and others highlighting economic growth. Take a look at the list below to determine the book that will benefit your business most.
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand Out From the Crowd
- Will It Fly?: How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money
- The Handmade Entrepreneur – How to Sell on Etsy, or Anywhere Else (2016 Updated): Easy Steps for Building a Real Business Around Your Crafts
- Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget: How to Attract a Steady Stream of Happy Clients, Make More Money and Live Your Dream
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, New Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly
- SEO for Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs
- The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget, and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage
- Predictable Prospecting: How to Radically Increase Your B2B Sales Pipeline
- Launch: An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World