A diverse workplace outperforms a homogeneous workplace by 35 percent. Most importantly diversity improves a company’s profitability. If you’re searching for ways to diversify your workplace, Halden Ingwersen, Tedx presenter, has 5 valuable TED Talks that could help you.
- Marilyn Sanders Mobley: The Paradox of Diversity – “Diversity is our unfinished business” https://youtu.be/WCgqkY5jlXc
- Regina Hartley: Why the Best Hire Might Not Have A Perfect Resume – “In spite of everything and against tremendous odds, they succeeded.” https://www.ted.com/talks/regina_hartley_why_the_best_hire_might_not_have_the_perfect_resume/
- Pellegrino Riccardi: Cross Cultural Communication – “We’ve got different ideas of what is accepted and familiar.” http://tedxtalks.ted.com/video/Cross-Cultural-Communication-%7C;TEDxBergen
- Morgan Bailey: The Danger of Hiding Who You Are – “Hiding is a progressive habit, and once you start hiding, it becomes harder and harder to step forward and speak out.” https://www.ted.com/talks/morgana_bailey_the_danger_of_hiding_who_you_are?language=en#t-599781
- Helen Turnbull: Inclusion, Exclusion, Illusion, and Collusion – “The unchallenged brain is not worth trusting.” http://tedxtalks.ted.com/video/Inclusion-exclusion-illusion