USA Today estimates consumers will spend $655 billion in November and December. With Holiday deals such as Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday forth coming, Rhonda Adams gives 9 ways “to increase small-business holiday sales”:
- Market your brand today
- Create pre-wrapped bundles for potential consumers including multiple items and increasing revenue
- Leverage Small Business Saturday coming up on November 26th
- Plan fun events or an Open House in your store
- Connect with potential clients by going to parties and open events
- Boost social media posts to gain new followers and potential customers
- Now’s the time to send “Thank You” letters to past and potential customers. Also giving donations is a good way to connect with people
- Make sure you’re being listed on search engine sites like Google. Don’t be afraid to pay extra, it will be worth it.
- Turn holiday customers into year round consumers. Ask for emails or other contact information to follow up in 2017.