Small Business Saturday is finally here! For those businesses that have spent the last few weeks promoting and preparing for the biggest day of the year for small firms, today your hard work pays off.
I wish everyone the best of luck on such an amazing day and I urge all organizations to tell us how your Small Business Saturday went. In addition, to help promote small firms, I want to suggest a few places to check out if you’re in the Detroit Area! If you have any local shops you want to tell us about, simply tweet us @gdnnetwork and we will Follow, Like, and Retweet your post.
- Gateway Deli (Great Corn Beef sandwiches): 333 Fort St # 1, Detroit, MI 48226
- Holiday House (popup wine shop): 11200 Morang Ave, Detroit, MI 48224
- Slices Pizza: 1043 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
- Moosejaw (Apparel, footwear & accessories for sports & outdoor recreation): 1275 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
- LTM: A Boutique By Moosejaw: 1441 Woodward Ave. Detroit, MI 48226
- Jazz Convenience Store (Craft Beer): 1424 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
- Hot Taco: 2233 Park Ave, Detroit, MI 48201
- Rusted Crow (High-level craft cocktails, local beer & American bar eats in a rustic space with steampunk decor): 78 W Adams Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
- The Royce Detroit (Contemporary wine shop): 76 W Adams Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
- Pub Rub BBQ (BBQ and sports bar): 18 W Adams Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
- Grand Circus (Coding bootcamp and shared co-working space): 1570 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
- Endeavor (non profit supporting high impact entrepreneurs): 1570 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
- Kit and Ace (high end clothing store): 1459 Woodward Ave #100, Detroit, MI 48226
- Kuzzo’s Chicken and Waffles: 19345 Livernois Ave, Detroit, MI