Checking out Smallbiztrends today, I came across an interesting article on a few news updates. Although I won’t list them all, here are a few of the more interesting and entertaining stories for your Sunday enjoyment.
- Squarespace users can now accept payment using Paypal Express Checkout
- (As you know from our site) Amazon Go is looking to eliminate convenience store lines by creating an entire digital shopping experience
- Apparently, states that have legalized marijuana tend to see a drop in alcohol usage
- Transportation is the most in-demand employment opportunity for people without a degree
- Founder of Chipotle admits “that half of the Chipotle restaurants in the U.S. aren’t meeting service standards.”
- If your shipping with FedEx this Holiday season, the deadline for shipments is December 25th
- LinkedIn, after breaching Russian laws, has been banned from Russia
- New York’s over regulation is costing small businesses. "Fines of up to $7,500 for hosts who posted short-term rentals" is affecting income streams as services like Airbnb cannot be capitalized on by New York residents.