The National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) has created an infograph from the Time Warner Cable technology survey covering the digital presence of small businesses. The survey is consumer focused and informs businesses how potential clients view the importance of digital mediums such as websites, loyalty programs, social media, and more. In a very informative image, the NFIB highlights some very informative points of the Time Warner survey and gives good insight on areas that all small firms need to concentrate and, if necessary, improve.
- According to the Timer Warner Survey, 36% of consumers may not shop at a business if it does not have a website. 20% may not shop at a business if it doesn’t have a loyalty program
- Communication: 80% of consumers under 35 and over 55 think it is important for a business to have a reachable phone or email
- Tell a Story: 93% use a website to learn about the story of a company. 70% like when a photo of the company’s owner is on the website.
- Get Social: 30% of consumers may not buy from a business without a social presence
- Social interaction: 50% of consumers aged 18 to 34 and 42% of consumers aged 35 to 54 are attracted to regular posting on social media by businesses.
- Most important thing for a business: 79% say its important for a business to protect a customer’s personal and financial information
If you have any further comments, email us at email@example.com