If you’re a member of the investment or asset management industry who’s interested in expanding diversity, this upcoming forum is for you. The event is lead by the California Public Employees’ Retirement System and California State Teachers’ Retirement System, both big supporters of the SHE Index ETF, an investment arm focusing exclusively on corporations workplace diversity. See below for more information:
The forum will be held on May 10, 2017 at the Sacramento Convention Center Complex:
About the Diversity Forum
The goal of the Diversity Forum is to bring together investment and corporate executives to discuss how to better capitalize on the abilities of the diverse modern workforce.
The forum will focus on:
- Recent research.
- Developing and implementing positive, solutions-oriented initiatives and real world best practices.
- Insight and experience of industry leaders.
This event is co-hosted by the California Public Employees’ Retirement System and California State Teachers’ Retirement System.
Who Should Attend?
- Board members and executives.
- Diversity officers and experts.
- Institutional investors and investment companies.
- Public and private companies.
More information about the forum can be found at CalPERS’ website.