Come in and listen to Episode 4!
I am very excited to bring to you the fourth episode of the #WeAreNMSDC Podcast campaign. On today’s episode, we talk with Aalap Shah Co Founder of SoMe Connect, a pioneering company that focuses on lead generation and market intelligence. SoMe provides clients with a myriad of service and product solutions centered around social media management, paid media services, digital analytics, web design, and more. Check out our conversation with Shah as we navigate the question, “Is getting a million likes for original content as valuable as amassing 10,000 loyal followers?”
To learn more about SoMe Connect, simply listen to the podcast!!!! For a brief summary of our conversation, check out the 5 Fast Facts section below.
SoMe Connect Podcast
1:02 What is SoMe Connect and what sets SoMe apart from other suppliers in this space?4:25 Transitioning from Accounting to SoMe Connect.
7:01 A deeper dive into SoMe Connect and industry of Big Data.
9:22 Understanding the value of user conversions and actionable solutions.
14:42 You want 1 million likes on social media? Here’s what to expect when dealing with SoMe Connect.
21:16 Why was it important to become a certified minority business enterprise with NMSDC?
23:52 Tips for companies looking to become a certified NMSDC business
26:13 Final Thoughts from SoMe Connect
WeAreNMSDC 5 Facts about SoMe Connect
- Before starting SoMe Connect, Aalap Shah started out as a Certified Public Accountant at one of the Big Four Consulting Firm
- SoMe Connect created the travel industry’s first video sweepstakes for a large airline and hotel booking site. The successful campaign led to the acquisition of hundreds of thousands of emails and signups
- Creating actionable insights, SoMe likes to focus on user engagement and building a following through user interaction as well as growing views and likes. They value more than just the end results, seeking to understand: “What happens when leads come through the door and the conversion rates of sales teams.”
- It’s not just about social media. SoMe Connect is looking to push their clients to understand the value of all digital platforms and why ten thousand comments or shares is often better than a million likes.
- SoMe wants to simplify the analytical jargon for their customers. Instead of huge 300 page reports SoMe offers a sleek 4 page dashboard hitting the key points for clients and campaigns alike.
Supplierty News in conjunction with the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) have teamed up to connect with NMSDC corporate and MBE members for podcast interviews. These conversations will highlight the benefits of supplier diversity programs from the personal experiences of both corporate and minority-owned businesses. If you’re interested in supporting the effort, Follow both Supplierty News and the NMSDC on Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook, and visit their websites for more information. Also don’t forget to mention #WeAreNMSDC on all social media platforms.