Next month, the National National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) will honor leadership within the supplier diversity industry. The NMSDC has been in existence for 45 years and is looking to commemorate the occasion through its new #WeAreNMSDC campaign. To coincide with this promotion, the Leadership Awards will look to celebrate advocates in the corporate education, and entrepreneurial areas. If you are thinking about attending, please check out their website at http://www.nmsdc.org. In addition please take a look at this year’s award recipients below:
- Supplier Diversity Professional of the Year Award: Ms. Jackie LaJoie, Supplier Diversity Manager, Ingersoll Rand
- MBE of the Year Award: Ms. Anjali Ramakumaran, Chief Executive Officer, Ampcus Inc
- CPO of the Year Award: Mr. Peter Kiriacoulacos, Chief Procurement Officer, Comcast Corporation
- Future Leader Award: Gene Waddy, CEO, Diversant, and Gary Kallenbach, Chief Procurement Officer, UPS
- Robert M. Stuart Leadership Award, (named for Robert M. Stuart, the founding chairman of the Board of the Directors NMSDC): Dr. Leonard Greenhalgh, Director of Programs for Minorities and Women-Owned Businesses and Director of Native American Business Programs, Dartmouth
The black-tie affair will take place May 17th at the New York Hilton.