Did you know that “Ninety-five percent of social media marketers say that Facebook gave them the best return of investment out of all the social platforms.” The social media platform has over 1.5 billion users each month, and with that type of potential market, it’s not surprising why people are so happy with the results. While easy to use, Headway Capital gives your business a few tips on how to best utilize the platform and make the most out of every buck you spend.
- Facebook costs less than most other marketing platforms, charging a minimum of only $1 a day
- It’s beneficial to be specific. Keep your target range in the 50,000 – 100,000 mark
- You can set a total budget for your campaign or use a day to day approach
- Keep in mind that the recommended image size is 1200×628 pixels
- Check out your reports, learn the basics, and try new ideas to get the maximum return
Keep in mind that Facebook, like anything takes time to master. Once you’ve figured it out, the benefits are endless. Good luck and I hope this short article will help you in your future advertising endeavors.