The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) recently appointed Louis Green the interim President of the organization. Mr Green was the CEO of Supplier Success, LLC and former President of NMSDC affiliate the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council (MMSDC). He will replace Joset Wright-Lacey as President.
“On behalf of the executive committee and the NMSDC, I want to thank Joset Wright-Lacy for her efforts and what she was able to accomplish during her tenure. We wish her much success in her future endeavors.” stated Joe Hinrichs’ Executive Vice President and President of the Americas for Ford Motor Company.
According to the NMSDC, the organization will use this transition to focus on 3 key action items:
- Continuing to build on teamwork that supports the network/affiliates.
- Establishing and maintaining a framework of leadership and organizational structure that provides value to all key stakeholders
- Our MBEs
- Corporate members
- Communities in which the NMSDC makes an economic impact
- Employees and staff who are viable to ensuring that the mission and vision of NMSDC are carried out in a customer centric way.
- Reviewing NMSDC’s global initiatives and re-establishing linkage with existing global affiliates.
This latest change represents a new opportunity for the NMSDC to move from its past with a renewed focus on technology and our various constituent groups.