Pitch313 is rewriting the narrative for Black and Latino founders. With the help of Code2040, Google for Entrepreneurs, Grand Circus, and dOpenSource, Pitch313 is offering an opportunity for Black and Latinx tech founders to pitch their company for a chance to win cash prizes and more.
According to their website approximately “1% of all VC funding is given to companies led by Black & Latinx founders. The numbers are even lower for women led early stage companies. The event provides an opportunity for these underrepresented groups to receive some foundational resources to get their idea, concept, or business off of the ground.”
To be considered please read the below requirements carefully. All applicants must:
- At least one founder of Black and/or Latinx background,
- Company has to be a tech startup,
- Age limit 18 years old & up,
- Must be a legally established and incorporated business in Michigan or based in Delaware*,
- Must have at least a minimal viable product at the time of application submission,
- Have been founded no earlier than 9/30/14,
- Have founders that are actively involved in its management,
- Have revenues that do NOT exceed $75K on an annualized basis.
- * Please apply even if your company does not meet the incorporation guidelines *
To visit the website, check out http://pitch313.com/ To apply by August 23rd, go to https://lnkd.in/eA_g63e