DiversityInc ranked the Top 50 most diverse companies in the U.S. for 2019 based on the companies’ initiatives to hire, retain and promote LGBT, veterans, minorities, women and people with disabilities. Company data submissions were assessed using SAS analytics software.
The Top 50 companies include AT&T, Marriott International, Automatic Data Processing Inc., Eli Lilly and Company and Comcast NBCUniversal.
There are noteworthy companies that have the potential to make it to the Top 50. They were evaluated based on talent pipeline, talent development, leadership accountability and supplier diversity. The list includes Ally Financial, Bayer, Citizens Bank, Honda North America and Mattel Inc.
There are also lists of specialty companies which were evaluated based on group performance. These include the following:
- The top companies for talent acquisition with AT&T in first place;
- The top companies for supplier diversity with CVS Health in first place,
- The top companies for people with disabilities, with Northrop Grumman Corporation in first place;
- The top companies for veterans, with Northrop Grumman Corporation in the top spot;
- The top companies for women, with Kaiser Permanente in first place; and
- The top companies for LGBT employees which include Accenture, Procter & Gamble and The Walt Disney Company.