Here are five recommended apps for freelancers and small business owners who would rather be working on their business than dealing with finances and paperwork. These invoicing tools can help in timely invoicing of clients, cash flow management and managing tax obligations.
- Wave is a suite of professional accounting services that allows users to do personalized invoicing in any currency, unlimited income and expense tracking and receipt scanning and recording.
- FreshBooks has many useful features including automatic tax calculations, expense tracking and customizable invoicing. It also allows acceptance of online payments directly through invoices and converts project estimates into invoices.
- Hello Bonsai is a comprehensive product that includes tools for creating and signing contracts, generating and tracking proposals and creating invoices. It also has a recurring payments feature that auto-generate recurring bills.
- QuickBooks is a tried-and-tested software. All plans include invoicing, payment and expense tools and tax tools that can calculate tax automatically and sort expenses into proper categories for deductions.
- Harvest can be used in time and expense tracking. It also has features that allow users to accept online payments, send automatic reminders to clients and integrate time and expense information into invoices.